Terms and Conditions
3 of March 2016
Please read these terms carefully before using Cyberfables.
Your use or access to this and other BinaryEdge AG or Cyberfables websites mean you have read, understood and agreed to these terms.
Please leave this Web Site and do not use or access this Web Site if you do not agree to the terms set forth herein.
Users access the Cyberfables service through our Apps on mobile devices (smart phones, tablets, iPods and the like).
Information Collection and Use
Our hosting company tracks some non-personal statistics information such as what operating system and browser you are using, what is the referring URL and so on. This information is used solely for creating statistical reports on our web page usage and to provide a better web experience.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share your personal information or company information with third parties in any way. Any information submitted to us such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, etc. will not be released, sold or rent to any third-party individual or company and is kept strictly internal to BinaryEdge AG. We may use that information to generate inferred data such as statistical market data.
Cyberfables may include links to other Web sites. Specifically, we rely on well-known, external Merchants and Payment gateways to implement a secure payment system. Those external services have their own privacy practices. Please read carefully the privacy statement of such Web sites, before submitting any personal information.
Acceptance of terms
BinaryEdge AG makes this Website, including all Materials (information, documents, communications, files, text, graphics, software, and products available through the Site) and all Services (download areas, discussion forums and product information), available for your use subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this document and any changes to this document that BinaryEdge AG may publish from time to time.
Intellectual property rights
Use of services
Use of software
Limitation of liability
In no event shall BinaryEdge AG be liable for any damages whatsoever. In particular, BinaryEdge AG shall not be liable for direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue or loss of use, cost of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this Web Site or any of our products or services. This includes damages arising from use of or in reliance on the documents or information present on this Web Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitation of these types of damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Links to other web sites
This site may contain links to third-party sites. The presence of such third-party links do not represent an endorsement or recommendation by us of the content or reliability of such sites or the companies or products associated with such sites. Linked sites are not under the control of BinaryEdge AG, which is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. If you decide to access any of the linked sites, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Cyberfables Use Policy
Cyberfables is a service that improves and simplifies the education about cybersecurity worldwide. We think of it as a community, and we expect and trust its member to behave responsibly. By accepting this Terms, you agree not to misuse the Cyberfables Services.
You shall not attempt to misuse the services to:
- bypass or circumvent any of the authorization, authentication and security features in place;
- scrape, analyze or anyway harness the Cyberfables system;
- aggravate, disrupt, overload or anyway impede Cyberfables system, network and services to operate correctly;
In addition, you shall not:
- Violate the law in any way through the incorrect usage of Cyberfables;
- Violate the privacy of Cyberfables users and accounts;
- Impersonate Cyberfables users, BinaryEdge AG or any other affiliated party with deceptive or fraudulent information;
- Spam or generally send unrequested communication to Cyberfables users;
- Suggest that you have an affiliation with BinaryEdge AG, unless you really have one;
- Abuse tokens, promo codes, referral codes or any other promotion to get more than deserved.
As a member of the Cyberfables community, you are invited to:
- Report issues and bugs to the appropriate support contact center;
- Inform promptly if you perceive that the security barriers are not working as expected;
- Notify about misrepresentations of BinaryEdge AG, Cyberfables and any other trademarks that might cause harm to users, including “spamming”, “spoofing” or “phishing”;
Notification of changes
These terms may be revised over time as new features are added to this Web Site.
We will post all changes to these terms on this page and will indicate at the top of this page effective date of these terms. We therefore encourage you to refer to these terms on an ongoing basis so that you understand our current terms.